DocCare is offering the Chronic Care Management Program to our Medicare-eligible patients. The program is a free service with most insurance programs and provides the following services:
- Gives access to your health care provider 24-hour-a-day, 7-day-a-week (24/7) who will have access to your electronic health records and care plan to address any urgent chronic care needs.
- Ensures continuity of care with a designated practitioner or member of the care team for successive routine appointments.
- Provides enhanced opportunities for you and any caregiver to communicate with the practitioner regarding your care.
- Provides additional care management services such as:
◦ Systematic assessment of your medical, functional, and psychosocial needs;
◦ System-based approaches to ensure timely receipt of all recommended preventive care services;
◦ Medication review and alerting you to potential interactions.
◦ Manage care transitions between and among health care providers and settings, including referrals to other providers, including providing follow-up after an emergency department visit, and after discharges from hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, or other health care facilities.
◦ Coordinate care with home and community based clinical service providers